Thank you for your interest in guest posting on The Mom Life Guide (MLG)! We are currently accepting contributors to write about fun, creative, and useful ideas that help moms navigate through the first 5 years of #MomLife.
The topics must fall in one of the categories below:
- Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, dessert)
- Fun (activities for children)
- Baby/Toddler necessities
- Household (cleaning, organization, necessities, etc.)
- Money (ways to make, save, and manage money)
Please read the guest posting guidelines below.
- Your post should be written in 3rd person and list format. So instead of "How I save money on groceries each month", your post should be titled "6 ways to save on groceries each month". Please view posts on our blog for examples.
- The minimum word count is 300 words.
- Your post must not be published anywhere else before or after you publish it on MLG.
- You may not write a post that directly promotes your blog/business or one that you are affiliated with.
- MLG only accepts seasonal topics if they are based on seasons (ex. Spring, Winter) or months (ex. December, July).
- MLG reserves the right to edit your post before publishing it.
- If there are too many grammatical errors, your post may not be published.
- If your topic is accepted, you must submit a photo (no logos) and a short bio for us to place at the end of your post.
If you are still interested in guest posting, you can email your topic and a couple sentences on what you plan to discuss to contribute [at] themomlifeguide [dot] com. Please do not email your blog post until you have been given instructions on how to do so.
You will hear from us within a week if accepted.